AEW’s second episode of Collision without CM Punk is set to air, following last week’s show that faced stiff competition and struggled in the ratings due to WWE Payback and college football. Despite the ongoing college football season, AEW is determined to boost ratings by stacking the card for this episode.
Kris Statlander will put her TBS Championship on the line in an open challenge, offering an element of unpredictability to the event. Additionally, Bullet Club Gold, featuring Jay White, Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn, and Colten Gunn, will clash with a formidable team consisting of Gravity, Metalik, Aerostar, and Dios Del Inframundo in an eight-man tag team match.
Here’s the updated lineup for the show:
- Grand Slam World Title Eliminator Semifinals: Darby Allin vs. Roderick Strong
- Grand Slam World Title Eliminator Semifinals: Samoa Joe vs. Penta El Zero Miedo
- AEW International Championship: Jon Moxley (champion) vs. Action Andretti
- TBS Championship Open Challenge: Kris Statlander (champion) vs. To Be Announced
- Bullet Club Gold (Jay White, Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn) vs. Gravity, Metalik, Aerostar & Dios Del Inframundo
- Bryan Danielson addresses the audience
- Saraya & Ruby Soho share their thoughts
- The Acclaimed & Billy Gunn have something to say
With this exciting lineup, AEW hopes to bounce back in the ratings and deliver an action-packed show for wrestling fans.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming AEW Collision episode’s card and the absence of CM Punk from the show? Do you think the stacked card will help boost the ratings? Leave us a comment.
September 9, 2023 7:43 am